1932 Blue 5 Window Coupe Hotrod Garage Built Printed Hoodie
Garage Built – No trailer queens here. If your ride was built by hand in your garage then this is for you. Show the world that you created this work of art with blood, sweat and beers in your very own home shop. It was built not bought. Featuring a vintage toolbox and your ride you can relive the experience of those evenings and weekend fine tuning your very own perfect vehicle.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Printing notes: We print these products on demand so as soon as you add yours to the checkout and pay for it we will get started. We will usually get it shipped out to you within a few business days. Imagine our crew lined up at the starting line just waiting for you to fire the starting gun. Ready, Set, Go!